Retailer Job Openings
Irvine Spectrum Center is pleased to post job openings on behalf of tenants within the shopping center.
Interested job seekers should apply directly with each store or restaurant per the instructions noted within the posting. Similarly, should you have any questions about the job openings posted below, please contact the store or restaurant directly.
- Type: Full-Time
- How to Apply: Online Here
- Description: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the guest experience and store environment to Erin Condren standard.
- Meet or exceed store financial goals.
- Assist in overseeing operational and organizational standards.
- Implement and execute marketing, visual, and product strategy as directed by upper management.
- Assist in managing store’s employees including, hiring, providing feedback, scheduling, and assigning duties and responsibilities.
Experience and Qualifications: 2-3 years of management experience in a customer service oriented environment
- Type: Part-Time
- How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com
- Description: Are you outgoing, friendly, and enjoy working with a team? Do you love people? Do you want to work in a friendly and fun environment? Do you have a passion for the world’s finest ice cream? If you answered yes to these questions, then Häagen Dazs wants to hear from you! Please send an email including a short paragraph explaining why you want to join the team.
All Seasonal Jobs (Customer Service, Sales, Support, and more)
- Type: Part-Time, Full-Time, and Overnight
- How to Apply: Online here