Parking & Transportation
Enjoy complimentary and easy access to the shopping center with self-parking in open-air lots and three (3) parking decks, including the new parking deck by Target with 1,500 spaces.
You no longer need to drive around in circles looking for an open spot. To make it easy to find parking, Available Parking signs are located around the Center to help you navigate to available stalls. Parking decks are also equipped with enhanced interactive technology that features true parking guidance with overhead LED green and red light indicators to give the most accurate, real-time update of available vs. occupied parking stalls.
The Parking Availability map features real-time parking information! Simply check this map to see which parking lots have the most availability, click on the parking lot you're interested in, then click Get Directions and you'll be on your way to finding a parking spot quickly and smoothly.
Additional self-parking is also available across the street at 100 Spectrum Center Drive. Parking in this deck is FREE for guests of Irvine Spectrum Center Monday - Friday, after 6pm and on weekends ONLY. Otherwise, there is a cost to park in this garage.
EV CHARGING STATIONS
- Five (5) Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations are available in the parking lot near the Regal Parking Deck, off Enterprise Drive. Cost is $.29 per kilowatt hour with a 4-hour time limit.
- Four (4) Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations are available on the lower level of the Nordstrom Parking Deck. Cost is $.29 per kilowatt hour with a 4-hour time limit.
- Six (6) DCFC Electrify America charging stations are available on the lower level of the Nordstrom Parking Deck. Costs vary, please visit the Electrify America website or mobile application for details.
- Five (5) ChargePoint charging stations are also available inside the Parking Deck located across from The Cheesecake Factory at 100 Spectrum Center Drive. Cost is $.29 per kilowatt hour with a 4-hour time limit. (Please note that parking in this garage is free Monday - Friday after 6pm and on weekends ONLY. Otherwise, there is a cost to park in this garage.)
- Three (3) DCFC and Four (4) Level 2 ChargePoint Stations are located in the Target Parking Deck. Cost is $.29 per kilowatt hour with a 4-hour time limit.
This new premium parking lot is located across from PF Changs. It costs $5 Monday - Thursday, and $20 on Friday - Sunday. Simply scan the QR code on the sign to pay.
Traveling from Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, or San Diego counties? Visit Irvine Spectrum Center by railroad and save overall commute time!
The station is also a hub for express, local and rail-feeder bus services operated by Orange County Transportation Authority. The OCTA iShuttle Route 403D will take you from the Irvine Station to Irvine Spectrum Center.