Drive-In Movie Nights
Friday & Saturday: Admission is $60 per car and includes a $20 Irvine Spectrum Center gift card* to use toward dinner or snacks from one of our restaurants before the flick.
Sunday: Admission is $40 per car.
THURSDAY - SATURDAY SCHEDULE
5:00 pm - Venue opens
7:30 pm - Movie starts
4:00 pm - Venue opens
6:00 pm - Movie starts
Friday, January 22: Mrs. Doubtfire (Rated PG-13| Recommended for age 13+)
Purchase Mrs. Doubtfire Drive-In Tickets
Sunday, January 24: Trolls World Tour (Rated PG| Recommended for age 6+)
Purchase Trolls World Tour Drive-In Tickets
More movies will be announced soon.
Check back for details or click here to be notified when more movies are announced.
Please wear a mask and practice social distancing at all times when outside your vehicle.***
- You MUST wear a mask when outside your vehicle as well as when visiting the restroom, restaurants, and retailers within Irvine Spectrum Center.
- You MUST view the movie from within your vehicle or the bed of your truck.
- You MUST always practice social distancing.
- If you do not follow these guidelines, you may be asked to leave.
- The audio for the movies is broadcast through a Professional Grade FM transmitter (radio), so make sure you have a good sound system in your vehicle. If you do not have an FM transmitter in your car, you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movie.
MUST BUY TICKETS ONLINE, IN ADVANCE
- Tickets will be scanned when entering the parking structure. Please have tickets ready to scan (phone or paper copy).
- Gift cards are accepted wherever American Express is accepted at both restaurants and retailers at Irvine Spectrum Center. Only one (1) $20 gift card per car/ticket sold.
- Your ticket is only valid for the DAY & TIME on the ticket.
- Tickets are non-transferable to another show.
- Each ticket is valid for ONE car. The number of passengers must not exceed the number of safety belts/seats in your vehicle.
- All tickets are first-come, first-parked and will not be assigned prior to arrival (first-come, first-parked basis). Parking attendants will direct each driver to a parking space upon arrival.
- Large vehicles MAY be directed to park on the sides or in the back to not obstruct views.
- No refunds for any reason.
- Early arrival suggested.
- Speed limit 5 MPH.
- Stereos/boom boxes are allowed.
- Restrooms will be available onsite (lower level of the parking structure). Please wear a mask and follow physical distancing guidelines.
- In the event it is necessary to leave your vehicle, social distancing will be strictly enforced. Failure to follow safe social distancing or requests from staff members will cause the person to be asked to leave.
- Event staff will be wearing personal protective equipment as required by CDC guidelines.
- No alcohol, marijuana or drugs are allowed.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed.
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals).
- All vehicles are subject to search.
When does the drive-in open?
Vehicles may enter starting at 5:00 pm.
Should I bring my own battery-operated radio or use the one in my car?
If you are concerned that your car battery will run down, please bring a battery-powered, portable FM radio.
Can I watch the movie from the bed of my truck or back of my SUV?
Yes. However, you may be placed at the back or on the side of the venue. Subject to space. Please arrive early.
How do I get sound to hear the movies?
The sound is broadcast through an FM Transmitters that you can receive through the audio of your car stereo.
Can I bring a camper or RV to the drive-in?
No. RVs and campers are not allowed.
My car does not have FM radio stations. What can I use to hear the movie?
You can bring a portable stereo. All movie audio is fed through an FM transmitter.
Can I use a radio app on my phone to listen?
A small portable FM radio works best. We cannot guarantee that an Apple or Android app will work as they tend to pick up internet radio rather than local stations.
*One (1) $20 gift card per car.
**If you are unsure whether the content in these movies is appropriate for your little ones, we recommend visiting commonsensemedia.org for age-based ratings and reviews.
***Starlite Theater and Irvine Spectrum Center assume NO RESPONSIBILITY of injury, situations beyond our control or property damage. Please use common courtesy so everyone can enjoy the shows.
Please follow posted guidelines while attending Starlite Movies Drive-in Theater. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are gathered. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People over the age of 65 and those with underlying medical conditions are considered high-risk. By attending Starlite Movies Drive-in Theater you voluntarily assume ALL risks associated with COVID-19.
Please follow social distancing, wash/sanitize your hands, and wear a mask to help protect yourself and others. Please stay home if you are experiencing fever, cough or other symptoms associated with COVID-19, as detailed by the Centers for Disease Control.