Health & Safety Protocols
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Irvine Spectrum Center remains committed to the health and safety of our merchants, employees, vendors, and guests. Therefore, we have added important steps to ensure our guests' safety.
- We continue to implement enhanced cleaning and sanitization of high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout our properties for guests to use.
- Common area furniture has either been removed or rearranged to allow for physical distancing.
- We expect our guests to be prudent and maintain physical distancing at all times. To practice physical distancing according to the CDC recommendations, stay at least 6 feet from other people and do not gather in groups. To help with physical distancing, you will notice signs throughout our shopping centers that indicate safe physical distances around our benches, walkways, elevators, restrooms, and seating areas.
- For individuals who read lips, we are providing staff with transparent masks. Please let us know if you need this accommodation.
In addition, the California Department of Public Health issued Guidance on the Use of Face Coverings (May 3, 2021), which broadly requires the use of face coverings in California when in public or common spaces.
BLUEPRINT FOR A SAFER ECONOMY
As of March 31, 2021, Orange County is in the “Orange - Moderate” tier. Following are several key categories and the State’s general guidance for Tier 3.
- Bars (where no meals provided) - can open outdoors only with modifications
- Dance studios - can open indoors with modifications, at 25% capacity
- Dry cleaners - can operate with modifications
- Family entertainment centers - can open indoors for naturally distanced activities, with modifications at 25% of capacity
- Grocery stores - can open with modifications at full capacity
- Gyms and fitness centers - can open indoors at 25% of capacity
- Hair salons and barber shops - can open indoors with modifications
- Movie theaters - can open indoors with modifications at 50% of capacity (or, 200 people, whichever is fewer)
- Personal care services (such as nail salons, massage studios, skin care services) - can open indoors with modifications
- Restaurants - can open indoors with modifications at 50% of capacity (or, 200 people, whichever is fewer)
- Retail stores - can open with modifications
We have proactively shared the State's latest orders with all restaurateurs and retailers at Irvine Spectrum Center.
Linked is the State’s updated Blueprint for a Safer Economy website. Please check this site for links to updated industry-specific guidelines.