Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
See below for special offers for the month of August!
All month long enjoy $8 apéritif cocktails that were created specially for our menu! refreshing and stimulating they compliments almost anything in on the menu.
- 8/2- International Beer Day: Japanese draft beer is so refreshing and tastes so good with literally everything. Enjoy a Sapporo draft beer mug for $3 during Happy Hour!
- 8/5- National Oyster Day: Here's a tide to table experience for you. Our oysters are sourced fresh from Fanny Bay, British Columbia and are served with red radish and ponzu sauce. Pairs great with our house white wine.
- 8/16- National Rum Day: Rum is always better in a tiki drink. Try Tiki Tiki Shinjuku, Kabuki's spin on a tropical tiki drink. Made with 4 year Anejo Bacardi, Grey Goose, pineapple, orange blossom, almond & rose water and french curacao blue- this drink will have you dreaming about salt, sand and your next vacation.
- 8/18- National Pinot Noir Day: Juicy, drinkable with flavors of cherry, spice and a touch of oak. This solid California Central Coast Pinot Noir pairs well with Kabuki's Salmon Teriyaki
- 8/25- National Whiskey Sour Day: Try Kabuki's Japanese Whiskey Sour made with Suntory Toki Whiskey, 19th Century Syrup, lemon juice and a red wine float. This cocktail is silky-smooth with a subtly sweet and citrus finish.
- 8/30- National Cabernet Sauvignon: Our Coppola Diamond Collection Cabernet Sauvignon is a solid choice for any occasion at Kabuki. Flavors of plum and cascading forest fruit with balanced tannins and a red pepper finish. Pairs well with our Garlic Beef Yaki and BBQ Beef Ribs.